Help us Make Waves
Join the Effort to Preserve the Caribbean Coast
Beyond our aquaculture venture, Panasea is championing holistic environmental solutions. We are dedicated to regenerative reef marine habitats, safeguarding precious fauna like iguanas, sea turtles, and macaws, and fostering collaboration with the Portobelo National Park. Our initiatives extend from restoring mangroves and reefs to organizing beach cleaning ups and hopefully igniting a culture shift in waste disposal practices.
Panasea believes in cultivating environmental guardians from day 1. We engage with local schools through educational talks, instilling a profound sense of conservation and impact awareness. By empowering the next generation, we envision a community that not only appreciates but actively protects Panama’s irreplaceable natural treasures.
Now is the perfect time to make a lasting impact. Your generous donation not only supports our crucial initiatives but is also tax-deductible. Join us in preserving paradise, one sea cucumber at a time. Together, let’s create a legacy of sustainability for the Caribbean Coast and inspire a harmonious coexistence between humanity and nature.
Our Mission Aligns with the UN’s Sustainable Development goals.
Business Activities Geared Towards Reducing Waste, Climate Change Awareness, and Protecting Marine and Land Habitats.
Target: 12.5: Work towards reducing waste generation through prevention, reduction, recycling and reuse.
Target: 13.3 Improve education, awareness-raising and human and institutional capacity on climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction and early warning.
Target: 14.2 Sustainably manage and protect marine and coastal ecosystems to avoid significant adverse impacts, including by strengthening their resilience, and take action for their restoration in order to achieve healthy and productive oceans.
Target: 15.2 Promote the implementation of sustainable management of all types of forests, halt deforestation, restore degraded forests and substantially increase afforestation and reforestation globally
Target: 15.5 Seek to reduce the degradation of habitats to halt the loss of biodiversity and extinction of species.
What Does Your Donation Go Towards?
Signage and Trash Collection Stations
Printed Materials for Local Education
Tools and Camping Gear for Monitoring Nesting Sites
Nursery for Mangrove Seed Collection
Surveying and Monitoring Equipment for Sea Cucumbers, Coral, and Fish.
- Number of trash collection posts each quarter
- Total weight of waste collected in beach cleaning this quarter. (kilograms)
- Number of environmental educational presentations held each quarter.
- Number of individuals who attended environmental educational presentations each quarter.
- Describe what was conducted for beach cleanup each quarter.
- Number of volunteers who participated in beach cleanup each quarter.
- Number of mangrove propagules sewn each quarter
- Describe what investigation of Sea Cucumber growth occurred each quarter and how has it impacted seagrass health (number of additional seagrass in ecosystem)
- Number of mangrove seedlings donated each quarter
- Number of full coral and fish AI survey from drone footage each quarter (number of hectares studied)
- Describe what occurred to prepare for the release of the Iguana’s each quarter
- Number of iguana’s released each quarter/or season
- Describe what occurred to prepare for the release of baby turtles each quarter/season
- Number of nesting sites holding turtle eggs each quarter/season
- Number of baby turtles released each quarter/or season
- Number of artificial Macaw nesting sites created each quarter/season
- Number of Macaw’s at each nesting site each quarter/season
- Number of fledglings at each nesting site each quarter/season